It’s easy to participate:
1. Go to Brooklyn Law School Library home page.
2. Check out the Monthly Wordle. Here is February Wordle
3. Guess the official title of the legal document (from around the world), which the Wordle describes.
4. Provide the Bluebook citation.
5. Submit your answer to BLS Library Wordle Contest HQ’s.
It’s that simple!
The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to the Brooklyn Law School Book Store. Contestants may only submit one entry per monthly contest. Learn more about the contest and examine the official contest rules.
The Brooklyn Law School Library has thousands of legal documents in its print and electronic collection. This contest is part of the Library’s ongoing efforts to promote its resources to students and alumni. Current BLS Alumni Association members are also entitled to use the Library’s print resources and many of its digital resources for research purposes. Join today.
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. Cooked up by Jonathan Feinberg, Senior Software Engineer at IBM Research, Wordle lets you enter text or any URL with an RSS feed and turns the words into ‘wordles’, great looking visualizations of the entered text. The more times a certain word is mentioned throughout a text, the bigger it’s displayed, sort of like tag clouds.