The BLS Library hours through Sunday, August 11th will be as follows –
Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 10:00pm
Sundays – 10:00am – 10:00pm
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
During the reading and exam period, you must make a reservation to use a library study room. Mandatory study room reservations will begin on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:00am; at that time all study rooms will be locked and you must go to the first floor circulation desk to charge out the key to the room at the time of your reservation. Please use the link to the study room reservations which may be found on the library homepage, under “Related Links.”
Study room policies:
• Study rooms are for the use of groups of two or more students.
• Study rooms may be reserved for the current day and two days ahead.
• Study rooms may be reserved for 30 minutes, one hour, two hours, three hours or four hours.
• Students are only permitted four hours of study room space per day per student.
• Instructions for making reservations and a list of rooms available are on the study room reservations page.
Library hours for the reading and exam period:
• Saturday, April 27 – Monday, May 13, 2013: 8:00am – 2:00am
• During the reading and exam period the circulation desk closes at 12Midnight.
• Tuesday, May 14th: 8:00am – 10:00pm
• Please limit all conversations in the library. Remember that your colleagues are studying too.
• There is no eating in the library. Please go to the student lounge or the dining hall for snacks and meals.
• Do not leave valuables unattended. If you step away from your study table or carrel, take anything of value to you with you.
Good luck on your exams and best wishes for a great summer!
The best advice on how to study and write an exam often comes from the law professor who teaches your class.
Brooklyn Law School Library offers study rooms and extended hours to assist its law students.
The Library Study Room Reservation Procedure is as follows:
Brooklyn Law School Library will extend its hours for exams. Our exam hours from Monday, December 6 to Wednesday, December 22 are:
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 2:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-2:00am
Wednesday- December 22 only: 7:00am-10:00pm
These hours have been posted on the library bulletin boards. There is also a link to the library hours for the academic year on the library web page.
Saturday and Sunday
May 15 & 16, 2010: 8:00am – 12:00am
May 17, 2010: 8:00am – 10:00pm